Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heres a bunch :) - by Anu Nagarajan


A poem written by my friend and also some of the photographs (as title to the poetry) taken by her attached to the poetry.
Anu deserves an applause.

Waking up ever so late
I hurried like a hamster cursing my fate
What have I done to deserve this life!
Nothing to look forward to..thats right!

Gulping down an urgent cup of coffee
I made a dash to the gate
Catching me off guard they stood there
In even rows of eight

Unprepared unguarded I took in the sight
Instantly forgetting my plight
Making my heart ever so light

The army of tall beauties by now was smiling at me
Whose only purpose seemed to be to fight the darkness in me
Filled with renewed spirit and joy
I couldn't help but smile at passersby

So here they are the invincible bunch
From my land to yours, to help you
Give em all a knockout punch!
Anu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!