Sunday, May 07, 2006

Two for a Tango ?

“The World Must Be Peopled”


Amidst this wonderful world of chaos and cacophony, there is a stream of silence flowing deep inside every ones heart. The stream for some sounds longingness, for some it sounds peace, for others divine or for the rest could be the thoughts of yesteryears and a life once lived. This stream is calm but flowing. More our attempts to get into its core, more we echo for detachment and much is the need for recluse. Being alone, I sometimes feel lonely; being lonely I could see the bliss of being alone. Detachment is peace, Withdrawal is misery. Having said this, I have a question for myself, are we humans socially dependent creatures or can we live alone and detached yet be good to oneself ?. My relations make my life, my friends make my life, yet I want to be alone in my own world, my own sphere, my own thoughts, into my own myself. Definitely the world must be peopled yet should stay I am I not for the ego but for the self.

1 comment:

Uma Maheswari said...

Right! it needs two to tango! but the detachment is measured in the terms of what you feel when the other leaves or you leave the other or there is no place for tango. Human is a social animal, he needs tango, but also he has 6th sense to understand the impermanence and to be equanimous